With far-flung undulating meadows, bordered by conifers, Dayara is another heaven for nature lovers. This beautiful land is in Uttarkashi district and can be approached from Bhatwari. Jeepable roads have been constructed up to Barsu from where a walking distance of 12 km will lead you to your destination, Dayara Bugyal. The scenic views along the route are captivating, with undulating meadow slopes, mountains, and green vegetation.
- Dehradun –Uttarakashi – Bhatwari – Barsu (200 km motor) overnight stay
- Barsu to Barnala (6 km trek) overnight stay
- Barnala to Dayara Bugyal (6 km trek) overnight stay
- Dayara Bugyal to Dayara Bugyal top (4-6 km trek) overnight stay
- Dayara bugyal to Barsu (12 km trek) overnight stay
- Barsu to Dehradun.
| Few famous treks are shown below:
| The Char Dhams of Uttarakhand
| Few famous places are shown below:
|Other related articles / news are listed below