1st day : Rishikesh to Joshimath and overnight stay (250 km motor)
2nd day : Joshimath- Govind ghat- Ghangria (20 km motor, 15 km trek)
3rd day : Ghangria to Valley of flowers trek and back (10 -15 km trek)
4th day : Ghangria to Hemkund Sahib trek and back (10 km trek)
5th day : Ghangria to Joshimath (15 km trek , 20 km motor)
6th day : Joshimath to Rishikesh
Meal description :
1) Morning tea
2) Breakfast: Aloo Parantha / Bread Omlette, tea
3) Lunch: Dal, rice, veg, roti, dahi, papad, salaad. (Thali) or packed lunch.
4) Evening snacks: Tea, papad.
5) Dinner : Dal, rice, veg, roti, dahi, papad, salaad. (Thali)
The above trekking journey shall comprise of the following :
- Meal (Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner).
- Guide, porters.
- Transport from Rishikesh to Joshimath and Govinghat. Govindghat to Rishikesh
Cost per person : Rs.16,800/- per person (minimum 4 persons)
If the number of persons is between 5-10, then the cost of trek per person shall be Rs. 14,400/-
If the number of persons is between 10-15, the cost of trek per person shall be Rs. 12,100/-.
If the number of persons is between 15-20, the cost of trek per person shall be Rs. 10,200/-.
You shall be given the following facilities:
- Accommodation (twin sharing luxury tents at Joshimath and economy rooms at Ghangria). Accommodation during first 5 nights (Joshimath, Ghangria…… to Joshimath)
- Guide from Joshimath to Joshimath (2nd day to 5th day)
- Vehicle from Rishikesh to Rishikesh (1st to 6th day, Desire or equivalent)
- Meals from first day breakfast to evening snacks last day (6th day).
|You may also like the following:|
|Bhavishya Badri in Uttarakhand: The group of seven Vishnu temples is known as Sapt Badri. The most prime Vishnu temple is Badrinath and remaining are 1) Adi Badri 2) Vridha Badri …read more|
|Over 7 lakh pilgrims visit Chardham, Hemkund Sahib, Uttarakhand: The number of pilgrims has been increasing continuously every year for Chardham and Hemkund Sahib….read more|
|Adi Badri, Uttarakhand: Adi Badri is located in the district Chamoli of Uttarakhand, 17 km from Karnaprayg. This temple is dedicated to Vishnu Bhagwan …read more|
|Yogdhyan Badri in Uttrakhand : Yogdhyan Badri is one of the Sapta Badri temples. The temple is located at Pandukeshwar village near Govind Ghat in the district Chamoli of Uttarakhand….read more|
|Dhyan and Ardha Badri : Uttrakahnd is the place where one can find many endless legendary stories of God and Goddesses. The lord Vishnu meditated in Badrinath…..read more|
|Vridha and Narsingh temples (26th Sep 2015) : Vridha and Narsingh temples are very important temples in Badri – Ksetra. Vridha temple got its name because lord Vishnu appeared…read more.|
|For videos please click below.|
|The famous treks near valley of flowers are shown below:|
|The famous places near valley of flowers are shown below:|
|The Char Dhams of Uttarakhand|